Monday, January 24, 2011

Who & Why?


Lately I have been getting many requests for vegan recipes, tips, brand recommendations, etc. So I figured, why not make a blog and have a whole bunch of information in one little place? I will try my best to be as unique as possible and to shower you all with delightful tidbits of information.

About me: I am vegan and I love to cook. I am coming up on my 5 year Veganniversary so I have a bit of experience with the good, the bad & the ugly when it comes to the vegan lifestyle. I live with Mr. Omniivore, so I can assure you that any recipe posted will be Mr. Omnivore-approved and will also feature his feedback as I know that many of you out there may not be entirely vegan, or you may not be cooking for/entertaining vegans.

Look for restaurant reviews, new recipes, trying out old recipes, product reviews & discussions and other things that pop up.

Ok, here we go.....

No comments: